Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 90

This morning was bright and sunny, but it quickly turned overcast. In hopes that the sun would shine again, I worked on stock.

While I was working, I heard some Crows outside. I went on the balcony and captured these two.


When I went to meet Alex at the bus stop, the sun was shining brightly through the trees.



It was shining so intensely that it made vision difficult. Thankfully, my camera has no problem staring at it. It had an eerie white glow through the Pine trees.


It wasn't a circle, but this blob of light.


It was so bright, it blurred out some of the trees.


Later, at night, the sky was pink. Because I used the night setting, the exposure is prolong. Instead of my camera capturing a pink glow, it intensified the color to a red. The intensified color reminded me of fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment