Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 102

Today, Alex and I took a walk to the playground. While she was playing, I took photos.

These flowers are sprouting up next to the swing set. I think they are Daffodils, but I won't be certain until it blooms.


This is a gumball nestled in the sprouting flowers.


The trees in our neighborhood are beautiful. I love photographing them in different ways. They are nature's sculptures.






This is towards the marsh area. I love how much they look like mysterious dangerous woods, when photographed, but in reality, they look very inviting.


Alex was sitting on a boulder playing the "drums" with sticks.


I like the light edges on this type of pine cone.


There are sections of freshly fallen pin needles laying on the long dead ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment