Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 84

I wanted to re-explore shooting trees by laying the camera on the ground or propping it with a rock or stick. These were taken at dusk. I would have taken more photos, at different angles, but an animal started growling and chirping at me. I figured it was a raccoon or opossum. I didn't want to piss them off. I prefer not to get rabies while doing this project. I used my night setting and a 2 second delay...so I wouldn't be in the photo.

This one is with the camera on the ground, facing up.


This one is with the camera on the ground, facing up.


This one is with the camera propped against a rock. I know it's blurry, but I sort of liked it in this photo.

This was propped up against a rock. This is also the point the animal growled at me...so I stopped. I'll revisit this tomorrow in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment