Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 103

Today, the air was very cold and snow was falling lightly. There wasn't enough snow to stick to the ground, but definitely enough to make me cold while photographing. John and I needed to go grocery shopping and wanted lunch. While our lunch was being made, I went outside to take photos.

There were many birds in the area. I was able to easily take photos of the geese in the pond.

This is a goose behind a Weeping Willow. 


I loved how clear the reflections of the geese were. This clarity was due to the still water and overcast sky.


The water rippled in circles as these geese slowly moved.


These are some trees along one entrance of this shopping center.


This is a Weeping Willow that was by the pond. I love how the delicate branches show well against the overcast sky.


There were crows flying high around the trees. There are three in this photo. Can you find them all?

No comments:

Post a Comment