Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 141

Today was overcast. I finished come errands before meeting my best friend in the evening, so we could leave for our trip in the morning.

I went to the grocery store to buy some lunch for today and breakfast for Sunday.

The maple trees were covered with red helicopter seeds. I call them helicopter seeds because if you drop one from high up, they will spin down like a helicopter propeller 


A view of a branch with helicopter seeds.


Another close up of the seeds.


There were trees with yellow blooms, bundled up for sale, outside of the grocery store.


These white petals had fallen off of the trees at the post office.


This non-bloomed dandelion was amongst the fallen petals.


On the way to my best friend's house, the sun was setting between the trees near her house.

No comments:

Post a Comment