Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 132

While getting Alex from the bus stop, I took a few photos of new plant developments and animals.

The Japanese Maple is growing leaves. Is there a term for that?


These two Common Redpoles were in this Dogwood tree.


The female flew up into one of the other trees.


I used the blur reduction setting to photograph this active squirrel. I just realized by old camera has too, but not as fast or clear of course. My new camera is powerful enough to take photos of wildlife without having to scare them by getting close, which makes photographing them easier for me and them.


The squirrel ran off.


The purple shoots have sprouted leaves. I'm still not sure what kind of plant these are, but there are many of them.


Another view of the leaves from the shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment