Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 41

Today, I woke up to a beautiful sunrise.



In the evening, we went to the Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens for their Gardenfest of Lights.

This is a light under the snow.

This is a white puffy flower back lit. I like the glow the light gave this type of flower.

Poinsettia
Lewis Ginter has many specialized varieties of poinsettias. I didn't look at what type this one is.

I don't know the name of this plant. I liked the shape and color of the plant.

White Orchid

Pink Anthurium

Pink Powder Puff Tree

I don't know the name of this plant. John really liked it.

White rose with a pink bud.

Most of their lake was frozen over. I like the glow of the lights and moon over the ice.

These are tree root that have been lit with purple and blue lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment