Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 4

In my neighborhood, there are lots of beautiful plants year long, which is super handy for this project. Since we live in townhouses, when you walk along the paths in front of the houses, you get to enjoy all the lovely plants. These are a few of them that I noticed today on the path to the bus stop, to meet my daughter after school. There are many more plants than these, but it started raining and I want to save some to use on other days.

Purple flowers from a small vine.

Brown spiky dry plants

Pink Azaleas - The two bushes in this section are the only ones that have held up through the Autumn.

Red berries. These are not Holly berries. They grow on a bush in large clusters like the ones in this photo.


Prints are available for sale, through my Red Bubble Shop. Prices vary based on how you want it printed...card, matted, frames, on canvas, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment