Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 1

You would think that making things would be a hobby, but nope, that is more of a long term life style choice. My hobby is photography. I will be the 1st to admit that my photography is amateur, but for me, the most important thing is that I love to take photos. My favorite ones to take are of nature...plants, water, weather, animals...anything natural and wild. I have been taking nature photos sporadically for about 2 years now. I wanted to do something with them. I decided instead of making a new blog for just these photos, I would include them on my existing blog. This blog is about various forms of art anyway, so photography fits in nicely. I intend on posting at least 1 a day for a year or more.

Ok, enough with reasoning, time for photos.

These were taken in my section of the community back yard. We live in a townhouse. The back yard that we all share has a creek running along the back of it. Because of that, there are a large variety of plants. Also, it's the end of Fall/Autumn, so the water is covered in dropped leaves, which makes for a slow moving creek, but interesting photos.

Tree stump with mushrooms

Clovers with another color of plant

The runoff from the drain has created a large pool of water before the water flows down the creek. I call the pouring water my little waterfall. It's creates a beautiful sound. Today, I noticed that the pipe isn't very long and the other end can be clearly seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment