Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 115

Today started with a meeting at a friend's house and errands to pick up fun things like a sketch book, a cd and a book.

In front of my friend's house, is this neat bush. The photo of the bush didn't come out as planned, but the close up is still neat.


After brunch at Can-Can (I would have taken Carytown photos, but the rain was pouring after brunch), we parted ways. Alex and I went to finish errands before heading home.

At Best Buy, I noticed this tree beside our car had this pretty striped effect due to being wet.


You can see the stripes and a bit of moss like fungi...or fungi like moss. I'm not sure what it is.


The tree has buds for leaves or flowers.


We went to Barnes and Noble at the mall to buy a book. The sky was beautiful with the wispy clouds below the overcast thickeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment