Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 114

Today started with taking John's car to be inspected and repaired.

At a stopped light, I noticed how beautiful the clouds looked. The green lights you see are for the perpendicular traffic.


More clouds


We stopped by my parents' house to pick up some things. While we were there, I took a few photos.

I like how the trees lining their drive way, touched.


This is one of a few trees they have, that are wrapped in English ivy. Ivy grows a bit untamed in their yard. It started around the mailbox and now covers either side of the driveway, the mailbox (which makes getting mail creepy in the summer due to small creatures), and several trees.


After my parents house, we went to Mi Hacienda for lunch. There is an old restaurant beside it that has wild plants.

Dandelion


This might be a violet.


By the entrance to Mi Hacienda, there are cut back bushes. These bushes have spikes along their limbs. I think they are some type of rose bush.


I forget where this was along our adventure, but the sun looked beautiful with the clouds.


As we were heading back to our house, I took this of a bird. I'm not sure what type of bird it is. Maybe a hawk or crow.

No comments:

Post a Comment