Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 289

Today, Hurricane Irene brought us a tropical storm! It was scary to watch the largest tree sway around in a 20 foot radius! Thankfully, we know that trees don't get that large without being strong. It's nestled with several other tall trees. I took photos from safely inside my house. We are supposed to stay away from windows during the storm, but honestly, it wasn't that impressive of a storm compared to others that we've had. However, it knocked out the power lines in mass for several day. This my friends, it a back dated post. We didn't have power from Saturday night until Thursday evening. I frantically had to use my parents house, Friendly's and Noah Scalin's house during that time to recharge electronics and access the internet for my business. Craziness! Ok, on to the photos and videos!













No comments:

Post a Comment